Pages

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

G.I. Joe: Retaliation (2013)


G.I. Joe: Retaliation
by MovieGoerChic

My recommendation:
This movie is the sequel of G.I. Joe The Rise Of Cobra shown last 2009, so I would highly recommend to those who haven't seen the previous movie to watch it first or read the synopsis first, in order to fully understand and appreciate this movie.

My hubby and I watched this movie in SM Lanang Premier at Cinema 4 during the last full show.
We bought a ticket for P160 but if you're gonna ask me, the price of ticket is worth the movie. The teller is courteous & polite.

So sad that Channing Tatum as Duke died in the early stage of the movie and I like the love chemisty of Lady Jaye and Flint. 

Here's their famous lines:

Bruce Willis as Joe Colton: You alright?
Adrianne Palicki as Lady Jaye: Yeah. Are you alright?
Bruce Willis as Joe Colton: My cholesterol is a little high.


Dwayne Johnson as Roadblock: In the immortal words of Jay-Z: "Whatever deity may guide my life, Dear Lord don't let me die tonight!"

I rate this movie 8 out of 10.


The G.I. Joes are not only fighting their mortal enemy Cobra; they are forced to contend with threats from within the government that jeopardize their very existence.

Storyline

Framed for crimes against the country, the G.I. Joe team is terminated by the President's order, and the surviving team members face off against Zartan, his accomplices, and the world leaders he has under his influence.
 Main Cast:
 , ,  

Motion Picture Rating (MPAA)
Rated PG-13 for intense sequences of combat violence and martial arts action throughout, and for brief sensuality and language

DAVAO CITY CINEMA SCHEDULE 


SM CINEMAS
 





























https://www.facebook.com/GIJoe 


0 comments:

Post a Comment